How to Get Rid of Deodorant Marks – There is nothing more uncomfortable than being in public and cannot raise his arms so that no one notices their stained shirts with deodorant, is not it? Even the best deodorants, roll – on or spray, end up leaving those yellow marks on the fabrics of our clothes. Check 5 super simple tips for you to get rid of those unwanted spots:
How to Get Rid of Deodorant Marks
- Once you realize your dirty deodorant shirt and stretch the fabric and rub with wet wipes (Cosmetic Removers or those to clean babies). Gradually you will notice that the stain will fade the fabric.
- Another formula to remove stains is to apply hydrogen peroxide mixed with water onto the stain. Hydrogen peroxide will act on deodorant, releasing the tissue. Then wash the clothes normally.
- In cases of white clothes, dampen the cloth, take a cotton ball with vinegar and rub well in the spot region. Let act for a few minutes and then wash it normally.
- The mixture of sodium bicarbonate and lemon is also well valid in time to take deodorant stains. Apply on the marks and let it act for a while.
- You know that shampoo that you have at home and almost never use? It can also be used. Choose a shampoo that has no conditioner and pours a little on the stain.
Rub well and see how to spot out, without brighteners.
Did you like these tips? So be sure to share them with your friends!