How to Get Rid of Under Eye Creases – The eyes are the mirror of the soul and the point where our brain is fixed when we talk to someone …
Collagen and elastin are protein fibers in skin cells that provide strength and elasticity. The fibers form a network that, when pressing or stretching young and healthy skin – which contains a lot of collagen – allows the skin to recover easily and quickly. The production of collagen and elastin depletes over time, where the skin becomes thinner and loses the ability to recover, although most skin changes are caused by the sun. The area under the eyes is usually more vulnerable to damage caused by it since the skin in this area is very thin and your face, directly or indirectly, is exposed to the sun all day.
However, something you probably did not know is that wrinkles under the eyes are determined largely by genetics. It is quite difficult to change your innate wrinkle pattern, you can adopt ducts that can significantly reduce the severity of wrinkles under the eyes. Discover the following!
Advice and remedies to mitigate wrinkles under the eyes
- The egg white is known for the important action in the stretch of the skin, since it helps us to stretch the loose skin and will be very useful if we want to eliminate these wrinkles.
- Avocado has always been and will be a very healthy food because of its high content in vitamin E. It is a stimulant for the formation of collagen because it helps the skin to fight aging, it helps with the problems of dermatitis and pimples. The avocado mask will help moisturize the skin around the eyes and bring in fatty acids that will benefit this area. Over time you will see that vitamin B and E will give you beautiful skin.
- Cucumber can be an excellent option to eliminate eye wrinkles since it contains up to 96% water, has vitamin C, vitamin, and some essential oils. The ideal is to apply a little cucumber juice, although it can also be applied in slices, in the area where the wrinkles are. The properties the cucumber contains will reduce wrinkles, remove dark circles and refresh tired or swollen eyes.
- Restful sleep is very important. When we deprive ourselves of sleep we bring almost immediate and very remarkable consequences, as they appear bags in the eyes causing dryness in the skin and wrinkles.
- Take plenty of water. Remember that this is very important to keep us hydrated, so apply also on the skin of the face. When we use a moisturizer we prevent dryness and the appearance of wrinkles under the eyes.
- Spreading some petroleum jelly around the eyes before going to sleep will hydrate, soften, and soften the lines of expression.
- Mix a little olive oil, milk and rose water. Apply with a cotton ball around the eyes. This will help us relax and immediately highlight the zone.
- Watch out! When applying creams or masks do not need to stretch the skin. Apply in small touches until the skin absorbs the product so that the results are remarkable the application should be constant.
- Use an eyeshadow that attracts light and reflects it. It is best when it comes to a cream since being a moisturizer softens the expression. Powders are not recommended since they dry the skin and accentuate the lines.
- To relax your gaze and make your eyes stay young for longer, you can do a little exercise: When you feel the tension in your eyes, you should close them and rest for a few seconds. Then open them as much as possible until you feel your muscles stretched out.
- Repeat the operation several times.
- Do not forget! The part near the eyes is very sensitive, so we should not rub, scratch or abuse.