How to Buff Out Scratches on a Car – You spent the whole afternoon at the mall. He shopped, ate at Mc and took a “peek” at every possible store. Pure happiness!
But what’s your reaction when you get in the parking lot and realize that your car is scratched? You can not even tell, right? Just feel.
You do not know how it happened, but you’ve already called that you’ll have to shell out a buck to remove this nasty surprise.
Here is a quick, cheap and homemade solution. Facebook user Luciane Belchior posted a video on the social network teaching a very easy and effective technique to take out marks and small scratches of cars.
Check it out!
Step by step
You will need:
- 1 Sponge
- Banana oil (used for nail care, you can easily find them in pharmacies and perfumeries and costs around R $ 4.00)
How to make
- First wash the area marked with detergent and a sponge. Then rinse.
- Dry thoroughly with a dry cloth.
- Wet a piece of cotton with banana oil. Do not need to soak, just enough to apply in the affected region.
- Rub cotton with banana oil on the mark or scratch with circular motions.
- It is not necessary to make much effort, in a very short time all the marks or risks will disappear.
- Your car has returned to its original state, free of imperfections.
- Remembering that this trick serves very well for brands of “leaning” or superficial scratches.
- If the scratch is deeper the way will be to go even in a workshop, or wait until someone discovers another cosmetic that replaces a repairing painting.