We show you what you have to take into account when choosing a good heater, anticipating the arrival of the cold.
The arrival of winter cold makes us want to enter our room and feel warm after a hard day of work or study outside our home. In the case of small rooms such as the bathroom, a small room, there is nothing better than a UniversalBlue heater to heat the room at a very affordable price. In addition, they do not require any type of installation, which facilitates their maximum use. It will only be necessary to connect our device to the electrical network so that we begin to enjoy its advantages.
It should be noted that the heaters are optimal when it comes to heating small rooms and as a complementary method of heating. If this is your case, do not hesitate, incorporate one of these comfortable devices in your home. We show you what you have to take into account when choosing a good heater.
6 tricks to hit and buy a good heater
1. Thanks to the ceramic resistance they incorporate (which better withstands heat), ceramic heaters are more durable and efficient.
2. As we have previously indicated, no installation or maintenance is necessary, just plug them into the electrical network.
3. Regarding the recommended power, for rooms with ceilings whose height is 2 and a half meters and which are very isolated, 80 W per square meter and 100 W will be required if there is not a high level of insulation.
4. Keep in mind that there are several types of heaters, and each one has its own specificities:
> Simple heater: They can heat a small room quickly, such as a bathroom . They generate heat through the action of a resistance plate.
> Ceramic heaters: As we have previously pointed out, thanks to the ability to withstand heat better due to the ceramic resistance they have, ceramic heaters are much more efficient and have a longer service life than normal heaters. In addition, it has the added advantage that they do not dry out the environment as much as it does with conventional ones. You can find them on the wall, vertical or compact.
> Industrial Heater: This type of heater has larger dimensions than the previous types and has a higher power. Its use is recommended in the case of spaces located outside the main house, such as workshops, garages, or industrial warehouses . They usually incorporate a security system against possible water splashes.
5. Keep in mind that due to the characteristics that we have mentioned in previous lines, the heaters are designed to heat small rooms , such as bathrooms or kitchens, and are intended to support a larger heating system. This is important to keep in mind because if we try to heat a larger room, we will spend a lot of money without getting a good result.
6. When using your new heater, you should have some usage tips in mind: the most important thing is that you don’t cover it ; On the other hand, if you are going to use it to heat the bathroom, take extreme precautions and keep it away from the bathtub (at least a meter), also, make sure that your hands and feet are dry before plugging or unplugging the heater; And finally, never think of maneuvering the device in the shower or bathtub.